Diving Adventure No. 2:
Over 60% of the Earth’s surface is covered in water, so it is no surprise that the creatures that call the ocean home are much bigger than their earthbound equivalents. Tofo Beach is one of the best dive destinations in the world to encounter these giants.
Dive Tofo – 7 nights / 8 days / 10 dives
Day 1 – The Arrival:
You arrive at Oliver Tambo International airport in Johannesburg.
The regional flight from JNB to INH takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
We pick you up at the airport in Inhambane and arrange a direct transfer to Tofo Beach only 17km away. 7 Nights stay in Tofo at one of the many accommodation options.
You will arrive in the afternoon and can relax from the long travel by drinking a beer in a beach bar or by enjoying a traditional dinner in one of Tofos many good restaurants. Many exciting days of diving and relaxing on the beach await.
Day 2 to Day 7 – 6 full scuba diving days:
Enjoy 6 full days of scuba diving Tofo, either both in the morning, or one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Dive planning depends mainly on the conditions and the amount of divers in the dive centre. Here is your big chance to spot some of the Big 5 that Tofo diving has to offer! Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Turtles and Dolphins can be spotted all year round, and Humpback Whales can be seen from May though until November.
There is also plenty of time to partake in any of the other activities on offer in Tofo.
Day 8 – The return journey:
This is the last day and we hope you have had an amazing experience with Dive Tofo dive adventure. We drive you back to Inhambane airport. Return flight to OR Tambo Int. airport in Johannesburg. Our service ends here; we hope to see you again.
Dive Tofo includes:
Johannesburg -> Inhambane -> Johannesburg
Inhambane airport-> Tofo -> Inhambane airport
7 nights in your choice of accommodation, B&B included
Inhambane 10 scuba dive package (tank, weight and boat included)
Good to Know
– Already seen the Big 5 of the ocean and the Big 5 on offer on a safari? How about the Little 5? This consists of the Buffalo Weaver, the Elephant Shrew, the Leopard Tortoise, the Ant Lion and the Rhino Beetle.
– Good ScubaPro equipment for rental is available in Tofo.
– Nitrox is for free if dive package is booked through us.
– Possibility of a third dive a day upon request.
– Your E-ticket for the regional flight Johannesburg (JNB) to Inhambane (INH) will be sent to you beforehand.
– Citizens of the European Union don’t need a Visa for South Africa.
– You can get your Visa for Mozambique at the airport in Inhambane upon arrival.
(85 USD$ to be paid at arrival)
– There are direct flights available from Johannesburg, but flight via Maputo and transfers can also be arranged. We recommend arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo airport early morning. LAM airlines connecting flight JNB / INH departs at 10.55 hours from Johannesburg to Inhambane.
– All journey ideas can be customized to your travel needs, wishes and ideas. Please contact us for more information.